Dental implants in Dedham: All on X and same day implants
Single or multiple implants are placed with the latest technology and restored the same day in most cases.
3D printing and photogrammetry are indeed game changers in the field of implant-supported dental bridges. These technologies have revolutionized the way dentists and dental technicians design and manufacture dental prostheses, including implant-supported bridges. We invested in this technology to make it more accessible to our patients because it’s more cost efficient and this is passed on to our patients.
What are dental implants
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots made of biocompatible materials such as titanium that are surgically placed in the jawbone to support a replacement tooth or bridge. They are used to replace missing teeth and provide a more natural, long-lasting solution than dentures or bridges. Dental implants are a popular and effective option for those who have lost one or more teeth due to injury, decay, or other dental issues. They can improve the appearance and functionality of the mouth, allowing individuals to eat, speak, and smile with confidence. Additionally, they can help maintain the health of the surrounding teeth and gums by preventing bone loss and shifting of teeth.
Benefits of dental implants
Dental implants are important for a variety of reasons. One of the primary benefits is that they provide a long-lasting solution for missing teeth. This can improve the overall appearance of the mouth and restore confidence in one's smile. Dental implants also provide functional benefits, such as allowing individuals to eat and speak more comfortably. Additionally, they can prevent bone loss in the jaw and prevent teeth from shifting, which can lead to further dental problems. Dental implants can also be customized to match the color and shape of the surrounding teeth, making them a more natural-looking option than other tooth replacement options. Overall, dental implants can improve the quality of life for individuals who have lost teeth and provide a permanent solution for a healthy, functional, and attractive smile.
Why choose digital dental studio for you denta implants:
- Advanced Technology: Digital Dental Studio uses the latest technology to ensure the highest level of precision and accuracy in dental implant procedures. Weuse advanced software and imaging tools to create a 3D model of your mouth, which allows for a more precise implant placement.
- Expertise: The team at Digital Dental Studio includes experienced and highly skilled dental professionals who have extensive knowledge and training in dental implant procedures. They are dedicated to providing personalized care to each patient and ensuring optimal results.
- Convenience: Digital Dental Studio offers a range of services, from initial consultation to post-operative care, all in one location. This can save you time and reduce the stress of having to visit multiple offices for different stages of the dental implant process.
- Cost-Effective: Digital Dental Studio is committed to providing dental implant solutions that are more accesible without compromising on quality. This is why we have invested in cutting age technology that reduces certain costs, this savings is passed on to our patients.
- Patient-Centered Approach: Digital Dental Studio puts the needs and comfort of the patient first. They take the time to listen to your concerns and work with you to create a treatment plan that meets your individual needs and goals.
Ultimately, the decision to choose Digital Dental Studio for your dental implant needs is a personal one that should be based on your individual needs and preferences. Our patients repeatedly say that our office is an environment of State of the Art Technology with good old fashion neighborly kindness!
Dental Implants in a day
Single missing teeth can be replaced the same day depending on your specific case. Living another day without a full smile is unnecessary with our cutting-edge technology.
Full Arch Dental Implants
Struggling with dentures or many missing teeth? In most cases you can obtain a full smile fixed restoration in one visit. A team composed of a surgeon, a restorative dentist and a lab technician will restore you complete dentition in as little as a 4 hours.
Implant Supported Dentures
Are a great alternative to traditional dentures because the prosthesis is held in place with maximum stability aided by two implants that provide anchorage to hold the prosthesis in increasing comfort and security.
Your own power to heal L-PRF
Your own blood is used to isolate natural components (growth factors, white blood cells and fibrin) which assist in bone regeneration and enhance recovery. A natural choice pure and simple.
What people are saying about our dental implants:
Advantages Of Our Dental Implant Technology
3D printing allows us to create dental prostheses with a high degree of precision and accuracy. In just a few minutes we print the prosthesis and then we use our artistry to create a beautiful new smile.
The use of 3D printing and photogrammetry in the design and manufacture of implant-supported dental bridges has several benefits. These include:
- Improved accuracy: 3D printing and photogrammetry allow for highly accurate and precise dental prostheses that fit perfectly in the patient's mouth.
- Faster turnaround time: The use of digital impressions and 3D printing technology can significantly reduce the time it takes to design and manufacture implant-supported bridges. This means that patients can receive their new teeth the same day.
- Cost-effective: 3D printing and photogrammetry can reduce the cost of producing dental prostheses, making them more accessible for our patients.
Overall, the use of 3D printing and photogrammetry in the design and manufacture of implant-supported dental bridges has revolutionized the field of dentistry, providing our patients with a faster, more accurate, and cost-effective solution for replacing missing teeth.
All on X
How Long Do Dental Implants Last?
This mostly depends on how well you care for your implant after your treatment at Digital Dental Studio. If you maintain good oral hygiene, see the dentist regularly, and eliminate risk factors for complications (such as smoking or other types of oral tobacco use), your implant may last you for the rest of your life. More than 90% of dental implants are still intact after 30 years.
This makes dental implants the longest-lasting method of tooth replacement. If you want to permanently replace one or more missing teeth, dental implants from Dr. Vishart at Digital Dental Studio are an excellent choice.
What is All On X?
All On X is an innovative surgical solution for those who have lost most, if not all of their teeth or suffer from loose dentures.
This innovative technique is a surgical treatment option for replacing a full set of teeth in the upper or lower (or both) jaw with dental titanium implants placed precisely at strategic positions and at certain angle. This will serve as a solid foundation to support a fixed full bridge that is natural looking, stable, durable and stays permanently fixed in place providing the functionality and bite quality that you would expect from natural teeth.
What are the benefits and advantages?
Unlike dentures this treatment prevents future bone loss in the jaw. By preserving the existing bone, you can maintain your facial structure and have a permanent solution if you need to replace an entire row of teeth.
Benefits of this procedure include:
- Little downtime - You don’t need multiple dental visits or surgeries, it can be done in just one day with a single surgery, and you can have a natural-looking and complete restoration of all your missing teeth.
- Permanent fix - Unlike dentures, which might move or fall out, All On X dental implants will not loosen or move with time.
- Complete teeth replacement - You can have the smile you’ve always wanted. Adjusting the size and color of your teeth to fit your tastes.
- Natural and comfortable appearance - All On X dental implants are completely fused with your jawbone and gum line, so they function like natural teeth. Only those you tell will know that you have a set of fixed prosthetic teeth.
- They are cost effective compared to other forms of treatment such as dentures and partial bridges.
Conventional dental implants Vs. All On X
For the traditional implant is one implant per tooth, or you will need a minimum of eight implants to support a full denture. With the All On X procedure the implants are placed in strategic areas of the mouth allowing it to support a full screwed retained bridge. This procedure is cost effective and you see immediate results.
For traditional dental implants, it takes time for the implants to fuse with the jawbone. This typically means that you’ll have to wait several months before you can permanent dentures. The All On X procedure often eliminates this wait; in many cases, the implants will be able to support the weight of temporary dentures right away. That way you’ll have new teeth to speak, eat, and smile with until your mouth is ready to receive your permanent dentures.
Many patients may also need bone grafts before they can receive dental implants. This bone loss occurs in the jaw due to a lack of stimulation from the now-missing teeth. However, with the All on X procedure since our goal is to place six implants, we can use four in which we can achieve stability and graft, and leave the other implants healing without loading.
For these reasons patients find this cutting-edge implant procedure preferable, less time consuming and with almost immediate results.
Can anything go wrong with All On X?
All On X dental implants have a very high success rate. But like with any surgical procedure, there are potential risks and complications such as:
- Dental implants not integrating due to factors such as smoking, poor bone density, nutrition, or pre-existing health conditions.
- Surgical complications such as infection, poor healing, extensive or discomfort.
- While rare, dental implants can fail.
Several factors can affect the success of All On X dental implants, including:
- Poor oral hygiene after treatment.
- Plaque build-up, which can lead to periodontal disease, bone loss, and ultimately, implant failure.
- Smoking, which prevents proper healing.
- Teeth grinding, which mainly impacts the longevity of the fixed bridge.
If you are considering an All On X procedure, we do recommend you work with a trusted dentist who is trained in surgical and aesthetic dentistry. Ensuring you’ll have the best outcome, both in function and achieving beautiful results.
We would be happy to help you make an informed decision, answer any questions you may have and make the entire process as safe as possible for you. Feel free to contact us today!